Timothy J. Martin, MD
Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology
Department of Otolaryngology and Communication Sciences
Medical College of Wisconsin
Dr. Martin is a Pediatric Otolaryngologist-Head and Neck Surgeon. Since joining the staff at Children's Hospital in 2007, he has been an active leader in caring for children as a member of the Tracheotomy/Ventilator Clinic and the Tracheal Service Team.
He evaluates pediatric patients from premature infants to young adults. He covers the full range of Ear, Nose and Throat disorders, with a special interest in pediatric sinusitis, pediatric sleep disorder breathing, chronic ear disease and voice disorders.
His research focus includes vocal fold dysfunction, tracheal reconstruction, and salivary disorders.
He has been recognized by The Best Doctors in America, as well as being listed as one of the top physicians in M Magazine.
- Pediatric Sinusitis
- Pediatric Sleep Disorder Breathing
- Chronic Ear Disease
- Voice Disorders
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Patient Age: 0-18
- Joined MCW: 2012
- Toll Free: (877) 607-5280
- Children's Hospital: (414) 607-5280
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine - Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (2002)
- Internship in General Surgery - Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (2002-2003)
- Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery - Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (2003-2007)
Clinical Practice Locations
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
9000 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226
(414) 266-2693 (fax)
Greenway Medical Complex
3365 S. 103rd Street, Suite 190
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53227
(414) 955-6440 (fax)
Fox Point Specialty Clinic
7950 N Port Washington Rd.
Fox Point, WI 53217