eBridge Support

EmailEmail    |   Bookmark Page Bookmark  |   RSS Feeds RSS  |   Print Page Print  

eBridge FAQ - Animal Submissions

 How do I copy an AUA or make an AUA into a Template? (For PIs only)

A short Guide for copying or creating a template is located on the Animal Submissions Procedure Guide.

Return to Top
 Where can I look up my training records in eBridge?

Training and qualification records for researchers at the Medical College of Wisconsin are maintained within an individual's Researcher Profile in eBridge. There is a tab titled Animal Training within an individual Researcher Profile focusing on the Core Certification components required for working with animals in research. The data reflected is auto-populated into each Animal Use Application (AUA) that a researcher or staff is listed on. The IACUC Office maintains the record and is updated daily. For more information about eBridge Researcher Profile, visit its FAQ page.

Return to Top
 Who has access to my Researcher Profile?

Your Researcher Profile can be accessed by yourself, the IACUC Office, and any individual to whom you choose to grant access.

Return to Top
 What is the difference between Full Committee Review and Designated Review?

By law, the IACUC is allowed to use either of two processes for reviewing animal use submissions:

  - Full Committee Review (FCR)

  - Designated Review (DR)

In the Full Committee Review process, the entire committee has the responsibility for reviewing a submission and rendering the final decision. For Designated Review, one committee member is assigned the review.

Return to Top
 How will I know when I need to renew my AUA?

eBridge sends the PI and those on the contact list of an AUA an email reminder beginning at 90 days for:

  - Annual Renewal

  - 3 Year de novo Renewal

Return to Top
© 2014 Medical College of Wisconsin
Page Updated 09/23/2014