All Saints Family Care Center
2400 West Villard Avenue
Milwaukee, WI, 53209
(414) 527-5069 (fax)
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 9:00 a.m. - noon and 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
During its long history of caring for patients, All Saints Family Care Center has developed a tradition of quality patient care and advocacy for patients. Diagnostic and treatment facilities are readily available to patients in the adjacent hospital. Services are provided by board-certified Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, resident physicians and support staff.
- adult medicine: prevention, health maintenance, and care of acute and chronic illness
- family-centered maternity care/obstetrics
- women's health/gynecology
- minor surgery
- sports medicine
- annual exams and physicals
- prenatal and family care coordination
- free pregnancy testing on Tuesday afternoons
Request an Appointment:
By phone: (414) 527-8191
By email: Sandy Olsen