Division of General Internal Medicine
Residency Training Program
- GIM has core responsibility for the longitudinal clinic experience for all residents at their 3 different sites: Froedtert East Clinic, Primary Care Initiative sites, and the Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
- GIM coordinates the Resident pre-clinic conference (with selected conferences emphasizing geriatric medicine).
- GIM faculty coordinate Ambulatory Block Rotations including Women's Health, Ambulatory Immersion Block and Behavioral Medicine.
- GIM faculty help coordinate and participate in the Intern knowledge and skills-based one-week Intern 101 activities.
- GIM faculty attend on the Teaching Ward Teams at Froedtert and Veteran's Affairs Hospitals.
Also see: MCW Internal Medicine Residency Program.