Tuition & Fees for Matriculated Students 2014-2015
All full-time PhD students receive a full tuition remission, health insurance and stipend.
2014-2015 Stipend: $28,141
The following fees are covered by the tuition remission:
- All Students Fee (Fall & Spring Semesters Only): $40.00
- Graduate Student Association (GSA) Fee: $35.00
- Tuition Per Credit - Fall, Spring & Summer Semesters: $1,250.00
Masters, Certificate & Non-Degree Students
Students seeking financial aid for MPH, MS or MA degree programs, visit the Financial Aid Office website.
*Effective July 1st, 2014 (for current academic year)
- Tuition Per Credit - Fall, Spring & Summer Semesters: $765.00
- Continuation: $225.00
- Audit - Per Class: $100.00
Current MCW Employees
Tuition Course Approval Form - Human Resources (PDF)
There will be a $100 late registration fee for anyone not completing registration by the date indicated on the schedule each semester. There is also a $100 late payment fee for tuition not paid on time according to the Tuition Payments policy in the Student Handbook.
Late payment fee is in addition to any late registration fee.