MCW Libraries Presents Web of Science Seminar
Are you interested in discovering who is citing your work or the work of others? Learn how to use the Web of Science to utilize your research time more efficiently on September 17th from 10:30 a.m.-11:30.a.m. We will be hosting an expert trainer from Thomson Reuters who will be leading the session.
This seminar covers:
- The publication selection process
- Using the search interfaces for topic, author, source title, and address searching, as well as more advanced set and field combination searching
- Integration with the ResearcherID author identification product
- E-mailing, saving, printing, or exporting your results to EndNote Basic or online
- Saving a search history and creating search and citation alerts
- Journal impact factors
After attending the seminar, you'll also know how to identify your most cited papers, and how to find the "hottest" new papers in your field!
(Web of Science includes the Science Citation Index ExpandedTM resource, which fully indexes 8,500 major journals across 150 disciplines from 1900 to the present.)
If you plan on joining us on the 17th, please be sure to fill out the Registration Form.
Questions? Please contact the MCW Libraries at email@example.com or (414) 955-8302.