STAT!Ref: MCW Libraries Resource of the Month, December 2013
Dec. 3, 2013 - STAT!Ref provides full-text access to numerous primary care and evidence-based titles. Value-added resources include AAFP Conditions A to Z, MedCalc 3000, Stedman’s Medical Dictionary, and Evidence Alerts. Mobile access is also available.
Titles available in STAT!Ref include:
- ACP Smart Medicine, an evidence-based point of care clinical decision tool from the American College of Physicians, replaces ACP PIER in 2014
- ICD-10-PCS: Procedure Coding System and ICD-10-CM: Clinical Modification have been added to assist users with the transition to ICD-10 in 2014
- ACS Surgery: Principles & Practice (updated monthly)
- AHFS Drug Information® (updated monthly)
- EKG Plain and Simple - 3rd Ed. (2012)
- Manual of Traumatic Brain Injury Management (2011)
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Care - 3rd Ed. (2011)
- Merck Manual Of Diagnosis and Therapy - 19th Ed. (2011)
- USMLE Step 2 Triage: An Effective, No-nonsense Review of Clinical Knowledge (2011)
STAT!Ref is available on the MCW Libraries All E-Resources Page. All electronic books can also be searched by author, title or keyword and accessed in MCWCAT, the MCW Libraries’ catalogue.
For more information, please contact the Medical College Libraries at (414) 955-8302 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MCW Libraries. Link. Learn. Lead.