Julie A. Bobholz, PhD
Associate Professor of Neurology
- Neurologic/Neurobehavioral Disorders
- Head Injury
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Brain Tumors
- Memory Disorders
- PhD, Finch University of Health Sciences/The Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, IL, 1998
- Internship, University of Florida, Gainesville, 1997-1998
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, 1998-2000
Brief Clinical/Research Interest Statement:
to be updated soon
- Bobholz, J.A., & Rao, S.M (2003). Cognitive dysfunction in multiple sclerosis: a review of recent developments. Current Opinion in Neurology, 16(3), 283-288.
- Bobholz JA, Rao SM, Lobeck L, Elsinger C, Gleason A, Kanz J, Durgerian S, Maas E. fMRI study of episodic memory in relapsing-remitting MS: correlation with T2 lesion volume. Neurology. 2006 Nov 14;67(9):1640-5.
- Bobholz JA, Rao SM, Saykin AJ, Pliskin N. Clinical Use of Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Reflections on the New CPT Codes. Neuropsychol Rev. 2007 Jun;17(2):189-91.