Michael P. Collins, MD
Associate Professor of Neurology
Specialty: Adult Neurology
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Disease
- Neuromuscular Pathology
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Inflammatory Neuropathies
- Inflammatory Myopathies
- Doctor of Medicine, University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Sioux Falls, 1986
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Wilford Hall Medical Center (AETC), Lackland AFB, TX, 1986-1987
- Residency, Neurology, Wilford Hall Medical Center (AETC), Lackland AFB, TX, 1987-1990
- Fellowship, Neuromuscular Diseases & Pathology, EMG, Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, 1995-1996
Brief Clinical/Research Statement:
Dr. Michael P. Collins is an Associate Professor in the Department of Neurology. He has considerable experience and subspecialty training in the clinical, electrodiagnostic and pathologic diagnosis of neuromuscular diseases. He is skilled in the performance of EMGs and interpretation of nerve and muscle biopsies. His clinical and research focus is inflammatory neuromuscular disorders.
- To be updated soon.