Neil L. Drake, MD, PhD
Medical Director, Department of Pathology, Community Memorial Hospital
As medical director, Dr. Drake is responsible for anatomic and clinical pathology services offered at Community Memorial Hospital. This mainly involves overseeing surgical pathology and clinical laboratory services.
Dr. Drake has worked in community hospitals doing general anatomic and clinical pathology, primarily surgical pathology. He has subspecialty interest in clinical chemistry and blood banking.
- BS, Nebraska Wesleyan University
- MD, University of Nebraska College of Medicine
- PhD, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Biochemistry
- Pathology Residency (AP/CP), University of Chicago
- Fellowship, Anatomic and Surgical Pathology, Tufts New England Medical Center
- Additional Fellowships, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Harvard University
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Palmenberg, A.C., Kirby, E.M., Janda, M.J., Drake, N.L., Duke, G.M., Potratz, K.F. and Collett, M.S. (1984) The Nucleotide and Deduced Amino Acid Sequence of the Encephalomyocarditis Viral Polyprotein Coding Region. Nuc. Acids Res. 12: 2969-2985.
- Guigo, R., Knudsen, S., Drake, N., and Smith, T. (1992) Prediction of Gene Structure. J. Mol. Biol. 226: 1441-1457.