Highlights of Milwaukee
· Milwaukee is a thriving metropolis with a Major League Baseball team and NBA Basketball team. We are an
hour and a half from professional football in Green Bay and an hour and a half from Chicago.
· Milwaukee is home to the world-renowned Milwaukee Art Museum (MAM), designed by Spanish architect
Santiago Calatrava. Opera, theatre, and music are also a part of our city’s cultural attractions. We also
have a thriving local art scene.
· Ours is an affordable city with reasonable housing prices, a low cost of living, and easy commute times.
· Milwaukee is socially conscious, striving to be “green” and sustainable.
· Vibrant neighborhoods with multiple restaurants, outdoor cafés, and nightclubs.
· Milwaukee’s location on the shores of Lake Michigan allow for sailing, swimming, and water sports. Bicycle
and walking paths line the shores. The lake is a backdrop for outdoor concerts in the summer.
Find more information on the Milwaukee area at: