- How do I contact Public Safety?
Public Safety may be reached by dialing 414-456-8295. For a more comprehensive Quick List, please click here.
- Where is the Public Safety Center located and what are the hours?
The Public Safety Center is located on the first floor of the Health Research Center (HRC), room H1820. We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week including holidays.
- Where is the Access Service Center located and what are the hours of operation?
The Access Service Center is located next door to the Public Safety Center on the first floor of the Health Research Center (HRC) in room H1860.
Mondays 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday through Friday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Closed major holidays
- Does the Medical College of Wisconsin support a smoke free environment?
Yes, MCW's campus is Smoke and Tobacco free. Please refer to the Corporate Policy AD.CR.120 for more information.
- With the Wisconsin concealed carry law, are individuals allowed to carry weapons or firearms of any kind on our grounds or in our buildings?
The Medical College of Wisconsin provides a safe and welcoming environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. Accordingly, weapons or firearms are not allowed on our grounds or in our buildings.
Our policy regarding concealed weapons is: “The Medical College of Wisconsin does not allow weapons or firearms on its premises, unless in the possession of an authorized security or law enforcement officer. Properly licensed individuals may keep a registered weapon concealed in their locked personal motor vehicle.”
- I am coming to the College and I am unsure of where to park. Is there a map available?
Yes, please reference the attached map (pdf) to find the location of all MCW public parking.
- What is the main telephone number of the campus?
The main telephone number of the campus is 414-955-8296.