Public Safety

EmailEmail    |   Bookmark Page Bookmark  |   RSS Feeds RSS  |   Print Page Print  

Property Removal

In order to maintain a secure environment, property must be accounted for when being removed from any building.  Property Removal Passes should be obtained through your department administrator or through Public Safety.  Property passes must be approved by the department head or designee and presented to Public Safety personnel prior to leaving with the property or upon request.
© 2014 Medical College of Wisconsin
Page Updated 09/23/2014