Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
- How do I make an appointment with a Pulmonologist?
To make an appointment with a Pulmonologist, please call our Appointment Services Center at 805-6633.
- How do I make the most of my initial appointment with my provider?
For your first visit it is important that you arrive at least 15 minutes early and that you bring all of your previous, relevant medical records, including notes from your other physicians, recent hospitalization records, pulmonary function tests, echocardiographies, EKG's, recent blood work, sleep studies, chest x-rays, CT scans of the chest, a list of all current medication and any other related lab work or tests.
- Are there wheelchairs available?
Yes, Froedtert Hospital provides wheelchairs at each entrance free of charge.
- Is there oxygen available in the clinic?
Yes, oxygen is provided in the clinic lobby for patient use.
- Where is the Pulmonary Clinic located?
Please see our Contact Us page for directions to all of our facilities.