Kristofer Kainz, PhD
Program Director, Physics Residency Program
Program Director, Physics Certificate Program
Department of Radiation Oncology
8701 Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226
- Doctor of Philosophy, physics, Rice University, Houston, Texas (2002).
- Master of Science, Physics, Rice University, Houston, Texas (1998).
- Bachelor of Science, Physics and Mathematics, Hamline University, St. Paul, Minnesota (1994).
- Radiation Oncology Physics Residency, Department of Radiation Physics, The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas (2004-2005).
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Department of Radiation Physics, The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas (2002-2004).
- Medical Physics-Radiation Oncology Physics, American Board of Radiology (2007).