Office of Radiation Safety
- I'm a researcher planning to use radiation/radioactive Material for the first time. What forms do I need to fill out?
A flowchart is provided to help investigators choose the appropriate radiation safety application form for their needs. Click here to navigate to the Research Application Process Flowchart.
- To whom should I submit completed applications to the Radiation Safety Committee?
Completed applications to the Radiation Safety Committee should be submitted to the RSO at either of the following locations:
- MCW Radiation Safety, MEB 0760
- FMLH Radiation Safety, Pavilion L760B
- Where is Office of Radiation Safety located?
The Office of Radiation Safety is located in the basement of the Medical Education Building (MEB), down the hall from the Copy Center, in room M0760. Click here for a map.