Visiting student opportunities are only available to medical students on the Milwaukee Campus.
Third-year CORE clerkships are not available to visiting students.
International students are not eligible to apply for fourth-year electives.
We do not offer observerships. It is not possible to audit courses.
ALL fourth-year scheduling is done centrally through the Office of the Registrar. Please do not contact the departments directly for elective information.
2016-2017 Visiting Student Information
Please review each PDF in sequential order by clicking the appropriate link below:
- Eligibility Requirements (PDF) for taking fourth-year electives
- Instructions-Viewing the Course Catalog (PDF) (An OASIS account is not necessary to view the public catalog. You will need to create an account if you decide to complete an application. See instructions in #5 below).
- The Course Catalog
- The Elective Calendar (PDF)
- Instructions-Register for a Visiting Student Account and Complete the OASIS Application (PDF)
- Application Requirements/Check List (PDF)
- The OASIS Application
- Application Processing Procedures (PDF)
- Elective Cancellation Policy (PDF)
- Housing (PDF)
MCW reserves the right to terminate immediately the enrollment of any visiting student who:
- posts any grade of less than “Pass” in the MCW grading system or
- violates any MCW policy or procedure regarding misconduct or professional behavior.