Save the date for the Second Adriatic Symposium on Biophysical Approaches in Biomedical Studies, which will be held Sept. 24-28, 2017, in Split, Croatia.
Focus and goals:
• Advanced magnetic resonance techniques – Biological and biomedical applications
• Reactive oxygen and nitrogen species, redox signaling and bioenergetics in cancer, cardiovascular and other diseases
• Advanced imaging modalities and biomarker and biosensor developments
• Drug transport and trafficking in membranes and cells
Jointly organized by:
• Marija Raguz, University of Split School of Medicine, Croatia
• Balaraman Kalyanaraman, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, USA
• Tadeusz Sarna, Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland
Details to follow!