The Wearable Art Show Weekend, presented by the Cedarburg Junior Woman's Club, will be held on Friday, March 31 and Saturday, April 1. Pink attire is encouraged.
Scheduled events include:
Wearable Art After Dark (Opening Night) – Friday, March 31
- 7 – 9 p.m. at the Cedarburg Cultural Center, W62 N546 Washington Ave.
- Shopping, appetizers, desserts, music and cash bar
- Admission: $10 in advance; $15 at door
Bosom Buddy Run/Walk – Saturday, April 1
- Run/walk begins at 9 a.m. (On-site registration available)
- Cedarburg Cultural Center Parking Lot, W62 N546 Washington Ave.
- 5K Chip-Timed Run | 3-Mile Walk | 1-Mile Fun Run/Walk
- Advanced registration: $25 for ages 12 and older; $15 for children; free for children 7 and under
- Day of event registration: $30 for ages 12 and older; $20 for children; free for children 7 and under
The Wearable Art Show, Sponsored by Kapco – Saturday, April 1
- 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the Cedarburg Cultural Center, W62 N546 Washington Ave.
- More than 30 unique clothing, jewelry and accessory vendors
- Admission: $5 at the door
Proceeds from these events support breast cancer education, prevention, research and treatment.
Since 2008, this organization has donated $28,000 for breast cancer research at the Medical College of Wisconsin Cancer Center.