- Center for Biomedical Mass Spectrometry Research
Center for Biomedical Mass Spectrometry Research
The mission of the Center for Biomedical Mass Spectrometry Research is to provide access to basic and advanced mass spectrometry technologies for biomedical research to investigators at the Medical College of Wisconsin and partner institutions.
We aim to catalyze state-of-the-art interdisciplinary research, foster technology development, and provide education regarding the applications of mass spectrometry in biomedical research.
Overall, the Center supports integrated research programs requiring targeted and discovery-driven analyses of biological molecules. Our technologies support identification, characterization, and quantitation of peptides, proteins, glycans, lipids, metabolites, and small molecules.
- Provide high quality routine and advanced mass spectrometry-based analytical services
- Establish collaborative research projects with basic and clinical investigators at MCW and partner institutions
- Develop and disseminate novel methodologies and protocols to enable new types of analyses for which established protocols are not yet available
- Educate trainees, staff and faculty in the applications of mass spectrometry in biomedical research
- Disseminate our research findings to the scientific community at large
Receive updates and announcements when new events, technologies and services are added.
Center for Biomedical Mass Spectrometry Research (CBMSR)
Medical College of Wisconsin
8701 Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53222