NRMP Code: 1784120C5
Community Memorial Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
Applications are accepted through Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). Invitations to interview will be sent via ERAS.
The interview season will start the second week of October and go through early January. Interviews will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays morning at the Town Hall Health Center. Applications will be accepted through December 31.
Required ERAS Documents
- ERAS Application
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- USMLE or COMLEX Transcripts
- Medical School Transcripts
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- ECFMG Status Report (International graduates only)
- Six month of “hands on” U.S. clinical experience
- Graduation from medical school within the last two years
- USMLE Step I and Step II score over 200 or higher
The Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians WI Passport Program provides funding for interview travel via reimbursement for travel expenses incurred while visiting four or more Wisconsin residency programs. Fourth year medical students must submit a WAFP Passport Program Application Form and submit receipts and a reimbursement request after visiting the residency programs. Reimbursement is on a first come, first served basis.