Carolyn C. Brookes, DMD, MD
Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Department of Otolaryngology and Communication Sciences
Medical College of Wisconsin
Dr. Carolyn Brookes is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon who has additional fellowship training in pediatric maxillofacial surgery, including cleft and craniofacial surgery.
Dr. Brookes has a particular interest in the treatment of pediatric and adolescent patients with congenital and acquired craniofacial deformities. She enjoys working with patients of all ages and is also trained in the resection and reconstruction of maxillofacial pathology, management of craniofacial trauma, surgical management of obstructive sleep apnea, and general oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Dr. Brookes is committed to compassionate patient care. She strives to help her patients make informed decisions about their treatment as she provides the most contemporary management options.
Education and Training
- Fellowship - The Royal Children's Hospital Craniofacial Unit - Melbourne, Australia (2014-2015)
- Residency - University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill - Chapel Hill, North Carolina (2008-2014)
- Doctor of Medicine with Distinction - University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill - Chapel Hill, North Carolina (2010)
- Doctor of Dental Medicine - Boston University School of Dental Medicine - Boston, Massachusetts (2008)
- Cleft Lip and Palate
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Craniofacial Syndromes and Anomalies
- Craniomaxillofacial Trauma
- Maxillofacial Pathology
Center for Advanced Care (CFAC)
9200 W Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414) 259-9115 (fax)