MRI Safety Training
Application for MRI Safety Training
MRI Safety Training Procedure
To begin the training you must be enrolled into the MRI Safety Training Course on the Medical College of Wisconsin Desire2Learn (D2L) program. To obtain access to D2L complete and submit the Application for MRI Safety Training.
Initial MRI Safety Training
There are three steps to the initial MRI Safety Training
1. Complete the Introduction to MRI Safety Training on D2L.
Successful completion of the quiz is a score of (80% or higher)
2. Attend the On-site MRI Safety training session.
On-site sessions are held at the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Specialty Clinics in the Froedtert Hospital (FH) Pavilion.
If the normal scheduled dates or times do not work for you contact Steve Jankowski firstname.lastname@example.org (414) 805-6378, for more information.
3. Complete the On-site activities and Final Exam (access is allowed after attending the class)
- Review the material in the On-site Module on D2L which includes the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Complete and submit the Final Exam.
Successful completion of the Final Exam (80% or higher) concludes the initial MRI safety training.
A renewal of MRI safety training is required after one year of the initial training and then annually. The training is available on the D2L system for those who are enrolled in the MRI Safety Training program. Compliance requires an annual renewal.