Imagine More Award | Request for proposals
Thanks to the generosity of the External Advisory Board of the NRC, we will award an Imagine More Award of $25,000 to a member of the Neuroscience Research Center.
The External Advisory Board for the Neuroscience Research Center at MCW established this award in 2014. The award is funded by the proceeds of the annual Imagine More Dinner.
The Imagine More Award will provide an opportunity for an NRC faculty member who has a bold and innovative research idea to carry out pilot studies. The successful applicant will have an impactful idea can potentially prevent, cure or treat neurological or psychiatric disease or disorders.
Application Deadline: April 2, 2018
Earliest Start Date: July 1, 2018
- Only faculty members who are Neuroscience Research Center members are eligible. Contact Wesley Hoffmann at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about membership.
- Must be available to attend the Imagine More Dinner at the Pfister Hotel on June 14, 2018.
2018 Imagine More Award Application (DOCX)
Submit the following to email@example.com as a complete, single PDF by 5:00 pm on April 2, 2018.
- Application Face Page provided with this announcement with signatures
- NIH-style biosketches of PI and other key personnel
- Lay description of the project goals (maximum of one half page)
- Specific Aims (maximum of one page)
- Background and Approach (maximum of 3 pages; exclusive of bibliography)
There is no need to supply a budget or go through eBridge for this application at this time. Once notified of the award, the application must be input into eBridge and routed for the appropriate department and center approvals. The funds will be released to the awardee only when all approvals have been obtained, including IACUC, IRB, IBC as appropriate.