Property Removal

In order to maintain a secure environment, property must be accounted for when being removed from any building. Property Removal Passes should be obtained through your department administrator or through Public Safety. Property passes must be approved by the department head or designee and presented to Public Safety personnel prior to leaving with the property or upon request.

Contact Us

Public Safety Center
Health Research Center, Room H1820
Emergency: (414) 955-8299 | Non-Emergency: (414) 955-8295

Access Service Center
Health Research Center, Room H1860
(414) 955-8471

Central Administration
Medical Education Building, Room M0740
(414) 955-8424 | (414) 955-6557 (fax)

Public Safety Site Map