Musculoskeletal-MRI & Neuroradiology Hybrid Fellowship Program
This one-year hybrid fellowship offers the opportunity to become fully trained in Musculoskeletal MRI and Neuroradiology. The fellow will be supervised by both Neuroradiology and Musculoskeletal Radiology faculty, developing the clinical skills and confidence needed to function at a high level in independent practice.
Upon completion, this fellow fills a need in the radiology community for a highly competent multispecialty trained radiologist. It is commonplace in community practice for radiologists to read studies outside of their area of fellowship expertise due to staffing limitations. Not only will the fellow be highly sought after by radiology groups looking for versatility of expertise, patients will benefit from higher quality interpretations.
Candidates must have successfully completed a diagnostic radiology residency program. Candidates also must be American Board of Radiology (ABR) eligible and be eligible to obtain State of Wisconsin medical licensure.
Andrew P. Klein, MD
Program Director, Musculoskeletal-MRI & Neuroradiology Hybrid Fellowship
Eligibility Requirements and Application
- Successful completion of an ACGME accredited diagnostic radiology residency
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain licensure to practice medicine in the State of Wisconsin. A valid license to practice medicine in the State of Wisconsin must be obtained prior to the start the fellowship year.
- American Board of Radiology (ABR) eligible
- Copies of USMLE Step 1 & Step 2, CSA, & Step 3
- Personal statement
- Three (3) original letters of reference from radiologists with whom you have worked and/or trained
- Dean's letter
Email or Mail Application Documents to:
Carolyn Campeaux, Program Coordinator III
Department of Radiology
Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin
9200 West Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53226