- Log into eBridge.
- Note: If you do not currently have an eBridgeMCW account, please Register. When your registration is complete, the eBridgeMCW Help Desk will email your eBridge ID and Password information to you.
- Select My Home from the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select the Study Staff or Proposal Team home page from the left column.
- Select My Researcher Profile link from the top middle of your Personal Workspace (My Home).
- In the Researcher Profile Workspace, select the Financial Conflicts of Interest in Research Training activity from the left column of the screen.
- This link opens the training. eBridge will remain open in the window behind the presentation.
- Note: Adobe Flash Player is required to view the FCOI-R training module. If you encounter problems or do not currently have Adobe Flash Player, please download the latest version of the Flash Player to your PC or MAC from the Adobe website.
- Upon completion of the training, either close the training window, or leave it open for review, and return to eBridge in the window behind it to complete the assessment and attestation.
- Complete the Assessment and Attestation.
Confirm Documentation of Completed Training
Once you have completed your training assessment and attestation, your compliance with the training requirement will be registered within your eBridge Researcher Profile. If you would like to confirm or view that the completion has been registered, please take the following steps.
- Log into eBridge.
- Select either the Study Staff or Proposal Team home page from your My Home.
- Within the summary panel space of your Personal Workspace, select My Researcher Profile.
- Select the Compliance Training tab to view your completed compliance training records which includes completion date as well as expiration date.
If you have questions about eBridge or have technical questions on the Adobe Flash Player, please contact the MCW Help Desk at email@example.com or (414) 955-8476. If you have questions about the regulation or completion of this training, please contact Ellen Manning (Research Compliance Office) at firstname.lastname@example.org.