MCWAH Resident Spouse/Significant Other Association (RSA)
The MCWAH Resident Spouse/Significant Other Association (RSA) is a nonprofit organization for spouses and significant others of MCWAH residents and fellows. We are here to help ease the adjustment to residency life and we do that by offering social and philanthropic activities for our members and their families.
Whether your partner is just beginning residency or fellowship, is midway through, or can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and is embarking on that final year, we know where you're coming from. RSA has something for everyone, and we hope you'll check out one (or more) of our many monthly events and see what RSA has to offer!
We strive to meet the needs of all, so whether you are new to the Milwaukee area or are a native Milwaukeean, and whether you have children or not, we have activities designed for you.
Listed below are just a few of the key benefits that an RSA membership provides:
- A one year subscription to our newsletter, The Beeper, providing dates, times & locations of all RSA events.
- New friendships. One of the best things about RSA is the chance to meet other people experiencing the same life situation.
- Exposure to the Milwaukee area and what it has to offer.
- Free or discounted admission to a variety of fun-filled, pre-planned activities.
- Participation in philanthropy projects.
Interested and want to learn more? Find out about upcoming activities or contact us to become a member MCWAH Resident Spouse/Significant other Association (RSA) or by email.