Datum is the Biostatistics newsletter Key Function of the Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI). Open an issue of Datum and you will find in-depth descriptions of featured databases, statistical articles, examples of our collaborative work, illustrations of statistical methods you can use in your research or in understanding the literature, information about useful websites...and more!
Join the Datum Mailing List
Would you like to receive an email notification when the latest issue of Datum is released? Contact Jennifer Ward at email@example.com.
Datum Volume XXII
Vol 23 No. 1 Feb/Mar 2017
- Data Entry in Excel, By: Aniko Szabo, PhD (PDF)
Vol 22 No. 4 Nov/Dec 2016
- Matching versus Regression in Observational Studies, By: Ruta Brazauskas, PhD (PDF)
Vol 22 No. 3 Sept/Oct 2016
- Personalized Medicine with Medical Big Data, By: Ying Liu, PhD (PDF)
Vol 22 No. 2 Apr/May 2016
- The Science of Infinity, By: Raphael Fraser, PhD (PDF)
Vol 22 No.1 Feb/Mar 2016
- Case-Cohort Studies vs Nested Case-Control Studies, By: Soyoung Kim, PhD (PDF)
- Modern Variables Selection Techniques, By: Kwang Woo Ahn, PhD (PDF)