Community Memorial Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program Application Process
Community Memorial Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
Applications are accepted through Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). Invitations to interview will be sent via ERAS.
The interview season will start the second week of October and go through early January. Interviews will be held on Tuesdays and Fridays morning at the Town Hall Health Center. Applications will be accepted through December 31.
Required ERAS Documents
- ERAS Application
- Personal Statement
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- USMLE or COMLEX Transcripts
- Medical School Transcripts
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- ECFMG Status Report (International graduates only)
- Six month of “hands on” U.S. clinical experience
- Graduation from medical school within the last two years
- USMLE Step I and Step II score over 200 or higher
Community Memorial Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program
Town Hall Health Center
W180 N8000 Town Hall Rd.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051