Federal Workspace System
Workspace is the standard online system for preparing and submitting non-NIH federal grants to the government. Workspace is an open environment that allows teams to collaborate to complete applications. Forms can either be submitted online via webform, or downloaded as PDF, completed, saved, and uploaded.
Workspace is used for all non-NIH federal grants. Review the Grant Submission Portal (PDF) to determine if you need to use Workspace.
The following resources are available to support Workspace users:
- Grants.gov Workspace Homepage
- Submit an inquiry via email to CenterSupport@grants.gov
- Grants.gov Support
- Grants.gov YouTube Channel
- GCO Workspace Overview Presentation (PPTX)
- Workspace Roles
- Workspace Instructions on Adding a Study Record (PDF)
- Request the Manage Workspace Role
Note: You will need to create an account with Grants.gov under the "Organization Applicant" using the MCW DUNS number, 93-763-9060, prior to requesting the Manage Workspace Role.
This 2-minute video outlines the User Roles and Access Levels in Workspace: