I am Information Resources Librarian at MCW Libraries. I earned a Masters of Library and Information Science from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee and a Master of Science in Zoology from the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
I am a member of the Medical Library Association and the Midwest Chapter of the Medical Library Association.
- Act as a primary point of communication with vendors who supply electronic books and databases
- Incorporate data and evidence into the Library’s collection development activities and practices
- Monitor the performance and usage of book and database resources
- Liaise with faculty, course coordinators and directors, curriculum leaders, and associate deans to match library resources to academic needs
- Troubleshoot electronic resources and seek to improve the function and discovery of these resources
- Investigate emerging opportunities and recommend action related to collection development for academic needs
Department of Cell Biology, Neurobiology and Anatomy
School of Pharmacy