VisualDx | MCW Libraries Featured Resource
VisualDx is designed to enhance diagnostic accuracy, aid therapeutic decisions, and improve patient safety. Features include the world’s best medical image library to make timely clinical decisions.
- Skin of Color Feature: VisualDx has an unmatched image library reflecting disease on all skin types and have added a feature to help you diagnose patients with darker skin types.
- Build Your Differential: Now available across general medicine. Build a custom differential based on a chief complaint.
- Medication Adverse Events: Search by medication to view adverse conditions that may be caused by a specific drug. Results provide images, evidence, and therapy guidelines.
- Earn CME: Continue learning and mitigate risk. Earn 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for internet point of care activity with every inquiry.
- Expert Content: VisualDx offers concise, peer-reviewed content designed for the point of care. Content written by medical experts in their field. Medical librarians and medical editors further review the content to ensure its accurate and up to date.
For questions or to connect with the library, contact us via email, chat or phone. Stay up-to-date on library news by following us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.