Vasculata 2019: July 15-18 at MCW
MCW is hosting Vasculata 2019, an intense 3 1/2 day course introducing the basics of cardiovascular biology and cardiovascular disease.
Learn MoreRegister Online
Vasculata is a 3-and-1/2-day educational conference that combines a self-study program and seminars from leaders in the field with optional hands-on workshops, thus providing attendees with a unique learning experience in a discipline not comprehensively covered in textbooks or even by courses in most universities. An excellent opportunity for graduate or medical students to take a deep dive into cardiovascular biology & disease, or for experienced postdoctoral fellows or even junior faculty to gain a new perspective on their work.
Vasculata is sponsored by NAVBO, the North American Vascular Biology Association, and supported locally by the BloodCenter of Wisconsin, the MCW Cardiovascular Center, the Clinical & Translational Science Institute of Southeast Wisconsin, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Register for the Vasculata Conference on the NAVBO website.
- Abstract submission is open through June 3.
- Travel scholarship applications accepted through May 15.
- New Vasculata Mentoring Program available in 2019 - sign up to be a mentor or to find a mentor.
- Browse the available Workshops to plan your Vasculata experience.