SfRBM Regional & MCW Redox Biology Symposium
June 26–27, 2020 | Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, WI
The fifth annual SfRBM Regional Redox Symposium will be hosted by the MCW Redox Biology Program on June 26-27, 2020. The symposium will consist of two days of state-of-the-art research talks, both invited and chosen from submitted abstracts.
In addition, a pre-symposium MCW Regional Redox Workshop will take place on June 25, 2020, and will include a morning of didactic introduction to redox biology, focusing on the biological chemistry of reactive species and how to detect them, and an afternoon of hands-on practical experience.
- Ines Batinic-Haberle, PhD, Duke University School of Medicine
- Eduardo Chini, MD, PhD, Mayo Clinic
- Victor Darley-Usmar, PhD, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Cristina M. Furdui, PhD, Wake Forest School of Medicine
- David Harrison, MD, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Melissa Teoh-Fitzgerald, PhD, University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Ming Xian, PhD, Washington State University
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Metabolomics and Metabolism
- Redox Systems
- Pre-symposium hands-on workshop for graduate trainees
- Poster Sessions from submitted abstracts
- Awards for outstanding posters
Each practical session will be limited to a maximum of five participants and the workshop is limited to 20 attendees.
- Trainee (Symposium Only) - $100
- Trainee (Workshop Only) - $150
- Trainee (Symposium + Workshop) - $200
- Senior Faculty - $150
Presenting authors of eligible abstracts will be invited to share their research as a poster presentation.
The deadline to submit an abstract is May 1, 2020.
8701 West Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226