Join Pre-Med Pair Up
So you want to be a doctor?
Join Pre-Med Pair Up and learn how to navigate your undergraduate career as a pre-medical student and prepare for a future in medicine by partnering with medical students across the country.
- Who: Pre-medical students and current medical students.
- What: A big sib / little sib program that connects pre-medical students with medical students in a professional, one-on-one relationship to promote networking and teamwork.
- Where: In person, phone, or email (This is determined by individual partner groups).
- When: September through May. Approximately two hours per month.
- Why: Mentorship is a huge part of being in the medical field. It’s helpful and fun!
- Plus: Think beyond medical school applications, expand your horizon, and invest in the future by learning more about global health topics!
If you are interested in being a mentor or mentee, please fill out and submit the following application.
We typically pair up pre-medical students with a medical student mentor each year in the fall.