Cancer Crush 2019
The 2nd annual Cancer Crush 1-mile and 5k walk/run will take place on the Medical College of Wisconsin campus and beautiful Milwaukee County Grounds and will culminate in a celebration on campus featuring live entertainment, food and family fun. The community, including patients, families, scientists, physicians and healthcare providers, are invited to walk or run to raise funds to advance lifesaving cancer research at Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin.
The 1-mile and 5k run/walk begins on the Froedtert & MCW campus in Wauwatosa and winds through the picturesque Milwaukee County Grounds trails. The event is followed by a celebration for participants, their families and their friends.
Here's how you can participate:
- Sign up! Sign up now to register individually, as a department, or with your family and friends – whatever you decide, we can’t wait for your support in crushin’ it! Registration is easy, just visit the Cancer Crush website to get started.
- Set a personal fundraising goal. Set a goal for the amount of money you want to raise for cancer research. Every dollar makes a difference in our drive to help researchers at the Medical College of Wisconsin continue their lifesaving work.
- Spread the word. Tell your friends, family, co-workers — everyone! — about Cancer Crush and why this event is important to you and our community. Ask them to join your team or support you by donating through your personal fundraising page.
- Share, share and share some more. Get social and share on all the social media platforms you use. Remember to include a link to your fundraising page and use the hashtag #mcwcancercrush.
- Froedtert & MCW campus
- 8701 Watertown Plank Rd.
- Wauwatosa , Wisconsin 53226