Get Your Rear in Gear Run/Walk
The Get Your Rear in Gear® Run/Walk for colon cancer will be held Saturday, October 13, at the Rotary Performance Pavilion in Wauwatosa. All ages are welcome to this family-friendly event.
Registration and event details:
- In-person registration: Friday, October 12, from 3:00-6:00 pm at the park during packet pickup | Saturday, October 13, beginning at 7:30 am
- Opening Ceremony at 8:30 am
- Kids Fun Run (1/4 mile) starts at 8:45 am
- 5K timed run/2 mile walk starts at 9:00 am
The event includes refreshments, kids' activities, survivor hospitality tent, tech shirts and marathon quality medals for age group winners. Opportunities to honor survivors and those lost to colon cancer are available, including a memory walk and balloon release.
Since 2011, more than $100,000 in proceeds from Get Your Rear in Gear® have been donated to Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin to promote colorectal cancer awareness, education, and research programs.
For more information, contact Lynn Dickinson, Manager for Colorectal Surgery at (414) 805-1690 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rotary Performance Pavilion
- 1190 N. 70 St.
- Wauwatosa, WI