HRPP Research Connection Series
Elements of Banking
Presented by HRPP Staff.
This interactive session focuses on the elements of banking for human subject purposes.
- Review MCW IRB policy on banking data and bio-specimens
- Discuss definition of "data"
- Differentiate among identified, coded, de-identified and anonymous (anything) and its relationship to banks
- Compare banking consent documents and study consent documents
- Define role and responsibilities of the bank custodian
- Review IRB requirements for conducting research with banked data or specimens
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- 8701 Watertown Plank Rd.
- MACC Fund Building #3075
- Milwaukee, WI 53226