MCW Libraries Orientation
This orientation session is for new employees at MCW and employees who are looking for a review of MCW Libraries services and resources.
In this orientation, you will:
- Learn how to access MCW Libraries resources anytime, anywhere and on any device
- Locate journals and databases that will allow you to be effective in your job
- Find the full text of articles through our library subscriptions, or know how to request copies of articles that aren’t immediately available online
- Know where to find tutorials and help regarding library resources and services
If you would like to attend this session via Polycom video conferencing, contact us to set up a session.
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- 8701 Watertown Plank Rd.
- Health Research Center, 3rd floor, Todd Wehr Library, Lois Martin Memorial Conference Room
- Milwaukee, WI 53226