This class provides an in-depth overview of PubMed.
By the end of this class, participants should:
- Have a deeper understanding of the syntax used by PubMed.
- Be able to construct an advanced search using Boolean operators, MeSH terms, and advanced search techniques.
- Have an awareness and understanding of how to use Clinical Queries to find the best evidence for their clinical question.
- Know how to take full advantage of MyNCBI to save and curate searches and to customize their PubMed experience.
If you want to bring your laptop to follow along, please do so, otherwise laptops will be available.
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- 8701 Watertown Plank Rd.
- HRC, 3rd floor, Todd Wehr Library, Lois Martin Memorial Conference Room
- Milwaukee, WI 53226