This class provides a basic overview of PubMed with opportunities for hands-on learning.
By the end of this class, participants should be able to:
- Access PubMed LinkOut via the MCW Libraries website.
- Obtain full text articles using the “Get It From MCW Libraries” buttons and the Library on Request service.
- Search PubMed using field tags for author, title, etc.
- Identify filters and limiters in PubMed to manage their search results
- Save searches in PubMed, create search alerts, and organize articles in MyNCBI.
If you can bring your own laptop, please do so, otherwise laptops will be provided.
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- 8701 Watertown Plank Rd.
- HRC, 3rd floor, Todd Wehr Library, Lois Martin Memorial Conference Room
- Milwaukee, WI 53226