Searching for Grant Funding
Learn how to use Pivot to find grant funding. Pivot is a comprehensive source of funding information available on the Web, with more than 25,000 records and representing over 400,000 funding opportunities.
This class offers:
- an overview of how Pivot works
- a demonstration of advanced searching techniques in Pivot
- instructions on how to set up a customized searches in order to receive weekly funding email alerts
- information on tracking and sharing funding opportunities with your colleagues
- HRC, Todd Wehr Library, Lois Martin Memorial Conference Room, 3rd floor
- 8701 Watertown Plank Rd.
- Milwaukee, WI 53226