CANCELLED: Weight Management Symposium
This event has been cancelled (updated 4/23/20)
Calories, Exercise and Beyond
The goal of our one-day symposium is to provide health care providers with state-of-the art lectures on currently available options for the treatment of obesity. Increasing this knowledge will make health care providers more likely to be able to address obesity in their patients and help in decreasing weight and improving the outcomes of associated health conditions.
This conference is designed to:
- Increase knowledge about the pathophysiological processes involved in obesity and metabolic disease.
- Increase awareness of the patient perspective of obesity care.
- Improving patient care by using a multidisciplinary approach.
- Present the latest updates on pharmacologic therapies for obesity.
- Present the latest updates on surgical management of obesity.
- The Tundra Lodge and Conference Center
- 865 Lombardi Ave.
- Green Bay, WI 54304