CINAHL Full Text | MCW Libraries Featured Resource
CINAHL with Full Text is an essential tool for research in nursing and allied health disciplines. This database provides full text literature for a wide range of topics including nursing, biomedicine, alternative/complementary medicine, consumer health, and allied heath disciplines. This resource also provides publications from the National League for Nursing and the American Nurses Association. Content includes full text articles, books, nursing dissertations, conference proceedings, audiovisuals. and more.
Some features of the database include:
- An easy to use interface to utilize both basic and advanced search techniques
- Indexed articles following the National Library of Medicine’s MeSH subject headings
- Contains more than 7.4 million records
- Includes author affiliations
- Offers filters to search for subsets like geographical areas, journal types, or author roles