Scopus | MCW Libraries Featured Resource
Scopus is a citation database with over 70 million items from journals, books and conference papers. It provides an overview of research in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences and arts and humanities. The resource is available from MCW Libraries via the All Databases and Research Resources pages.
- Citations on topic/author searched
- Cited by data for each citation
- Altmetrics data from Facebook and Twitter
- Analyze author tool
- Displays documents by source, type, subject year, h-index and co-authors
- Affiliation search
- Displays number of documents by subject area, collaborating affiliations and source
Consider Scopus with its broad coverage across all subjects and unique features for your next information inquiry!
For more information, contact the Medical College of Wisconsin Libraries.