Breast Imaging Fellowship
The first Breast Imaging Fellowship Match will take place for the 2018-19 academic year. The match is sponsored by the Society of Breast Imaging (SBI) and is managed by the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). The 2018-19 Academic Interview Year begins according to the NRMP schedule for Radiology Fellowships.
- March 22, 2017: Registration opens
- April 26, 2017: Ranking opens
- May 31, 2017: Ranking Order List Deadline
- June 14, 2017: Match Day
- July 1, 2018: Training begins
- have satisfactorily completed a diagnostic radiology residency program accredited by the ACGME, the RCPSC, or an AOA diagnostic radiology program in ACGME pre-accreditation status.
- be American Board of Radiology (ABR) eligible.
- be eligible to obtain State of Wisconsin medical licensure. A State of Wisconsin medical license must be obtained prior to start the fellowship year.
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Application (download here)
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three (3) original letters of reference from radiologists with whom you have worked or trained
- Dean’s Letter
- Copy of USMLE Scores (Steps I, II, IICS, III)
- ECFMG Certificate, if applicable
by mail and/or email to:
Mary Beth Gonyo, MD, Program Director
c/o Pam Quella
Department of Radiology
9200 West Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Once your application packet is complete, it will be reviewed, and an interview arranged.