Eligibility Requirements & Application
Currently accepting applications for 2019-2020
- Candidates must have satisfactorily completed a diagnostic radiology residency program accredited by the ACGME, the RCPSC, or an AOA diagnostic radiology program in ACGME pre-accreditation status.
- Candidates must be American Board of Radiology (ABR) eligible.
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain State of Wisconsin medical licensure. A State of Wisconsin medical license must be obtained prior to start the fellowship year.
- Each Academic Interview Year begins according to the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) schedule for Radiology Fellowships.
- Candidates are required to register with NRMP for the SMS Neuroradiology Fellowship Match.
- Copies of USMLE Step 1 & Step 2, CSA, & Step 3
- Personal statement
- 3 original letters of reference from radiologists with whom you have worked and/or trained
- Dean's letter
Email or Mail Application Documents to:
Carolyn Campeaux, Program Coordinator
Department of Radiology
Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin
9200 West Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53226