Pediatric Radiology Fellowship
Accepting Applications for 2019-20
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Pediatric Radiology Fellowship Program: A National Leader in Pediatric Health Care
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin (CHW) is ranked as a top hospital by U.S. News and World Report and Child magazines.
- Recently ranked the #4 Children’s Hospital in the nation by Parents magazine.
- The only freestanding Level I Trauma Center in the region that cares exclusively for children.
- Has nationally recognized cardiac, bone marrow transplant, and neurosciences program.
The Pediatric Radiology Fellowship Program is one of the most comprehensive in the country. Fellowship training includes:
- Faculty Mentoring
- Dedicated Research Time
- Digital Imaging
- Body Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine studies
CHW Pediatric Radiologists perform cutting edge neurological studies and interventional radiology procedures including, but not limited to:
- Sclerotherapy of vascular malformations; and
- Minimally invasive treatment of bone lesions such as aneurysmal bone cysts and osteoid osteomas.
The hospital is fully PACS integrated with complete workstations at home for every full time radiologist.
Contact Pediatric Radiology Fellowship Program
Kendra Kusch, Program Coordinator
(414) 266-2523 | email@example.com