Experiencing a hurdle or challenge in your community health improvement initiative? Need to engage new partners and expand your efforts to increase your success and improve health for more people in your community? Looking to raise awareness and support for your community health improvement initiative?
Change Incubator Funding aims to invest in community-based partnerships to overcome challenges and increase their readiness for and effectiveness in carrying out larger community health improvement initiatives. Funded partnerships can:
- Obtain dedicated funds for strategic planning processes to overcome barriers and develop a product to immediately turn into action within a larger community health improvement initiative
- Gain dedicated time for partnership development and collaborative work to advance a community health improvement initiative
- Connect with HWPP staff and external consultants to build capacity and identify future funding opportunities
Please visit the Change Incubator Funding page to learn more about this opportunity and how to apply!
HWPP is seeking community-based partnerships working to improve the health of their communities to connect with other communities across Wisconsin to share about your work, learn together, build relationships and expand and enhance both communities’ efforts to improve health. Partners are sought to serve as:
- Mentee partnerships who are forming a new multi-sector partnership or launching a new evidence-based community health improvement initiative and are looking to strengthen their partnership and organizational structure and increase local community leadership and readiness to implement, evaluate and sustain a community health improvement initiative
- Mentor partnerships who have a strong existing partnership and have successfully implemented an evidence-based community health improvement initiative and are looking to disseminate their work and explore opportunities to expand it to other Wisconsin communities
Please visit the Community-to-Community Mentoring page to learn more about this opportunity and how to apply!
Move from knowledge to action with HWPP’s learning opportunities. These hands-on, collaborative workshops provide tips, tools, resources and guidance on applying learnings directly to your work to enhance your impact on the health of your community.
The events are free and open to the public, including community organizations, academicians, public health practitioners, policy makers, and the general public with an interest in improving the health of Wisconsin residents.
HWPP is pleased to announce upcoming opportunities:
- Summer Learning Series on Communication and Messaging presented by Julie Swanson, MPH, owner of What’s Possible Now (Madison) - registration is closed
- Fall Learning Series on Sustainability Planning presented by Jeremy Miner, MA, director of grants and contracts in the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and president of Miner and Associates, Inc. (Wisconsin Dells) - registration opening soon, stay tuned!
Please visit the Learning Opportunities page to learn more and apply to attend a learning opportunity today!